Records Request

Please use the form below to request transcripts, graduation verification, or other school records. Please fill out “special information” if you have specific instructions. Please allow 48 hurs for routine requests. If you have any questions about filling out this form, please call or email Ms. Grace Benware at 607-844-6365 or or Mrs . Miller at 607-844-6315 or

Unofficial Transcript – may be released to the person whom the transcript belongs. It is for personal use.
Official Transcript – will be mailed directly to the requesting institution.

Fields marked with an * are required